Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dispelling rumours.



This post, as the title implies above, is to disprove the rumours that've been circulating recently about me and Rene, which frankly, are DAMN annoying. I can't take it anymore. Ugh!

To enlighten the reader on what rumours've been goin' 'round, I and Rene have been accused of.. um.. how shall I say this without slashing up something nearby? *Smiles coldly* Being a couple. Yeah, that's right. Being a couple. Funny, isn't it? Examples of accusers include:

1. Goh Chui Chin (My Sej teacher).
2. Ngu Leh Hiong (Rene's form teacher).
3. That piece of vermin Churchill.
4. Some of Rene's unknown friends .

I'm tired of such rumours. Because of such rumours, people who I don't want to talk to start talking to me. Especially that piece of vermin. Pagh. And people start nosing around in stuff they shouldn't be. Examples include:

1. Goh Chui Chin asking the whole class whether I've a relationship with Rene.
2. Piece of vermin asking Rene's sister about me and Rene.

I've only one response towards such things:

STOP NOSING AROUND WILL YOU?!

SERIOUSLY!

For one thing, it just goes to show how little you people actually know about me. If you were truly my friends, you would never have asked. You would never have even thought of it. I'm disappointed in everyone's attitude. It's like everyone here thrives on rumours. Even the teachers. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE A BIT MORE PROFESSIONAL? We're just good friends, nothing more! You wanna gossip about couples? Sure.. lemme point you towards..

THAT PIECE OF VERMIN AND HIS DEAR *AHEM*!!! ^^

C'mon, I and Rene don't even hold hands, and people call us a couple? While he and his bitch hold hands and go lovey dovey all the time, and everyone IGNORES them? Please! There's a prime gossiping topic in front of your eyes, so go GOSSIP about them, for the love of God!

And yet, no one seems to want to, yet continue to disturb my chatting session with Rene. Like this:

*I and Rene blab away about my crush*
*The you-know-what and her friends walk by and notice us*
Rene: One of them just looked at me.
*The three come and sit beside us*
Me: They're here to eavesdrop.
*One of the you-know-what's friends looks at me*
*We continue chatting about something else*
*Recess ends*

Later, in 4E:

You-know-what's friend: You and Rene dating arh?
Me: ...
Me: *Mutters: I'll sms you later.*

Oh, trust me, I did sms her. And I bombed her. She acted indignant though.
*Shrugs*
Who wouldn't? Anyway, she did something extremely stupid after that:

COMPARE ME TO THE PLAYGIRL.

Yeah! G'job ^^! Damn clever of you to compare me to someone that cheap.. why, I couldn't do better then that!

Anyway, I go outta topic here. Let's get back on track, shall we?

There's several reasons I won't even be considering being Rene's bf, and why we're so close, okay? Here's why I'm close with her:

1. We're both loners. Look at our number of friends.

2. I suck in socializing. Refer to my public spiaking compy for verification.

3. We've the same personality. Isn't that obvious? o.O


As for why I won't be Rene's bf:

1. I've a crush, and she as SURE AS HELL ain't in this school. Wanna know where? Ask me PERSONALLY, my dear 'friends'.

2. She herself has a crush already! And it isn't me. Not telling who though. =D

3. She. Just. Isn't. My. Type.

4. I. Prefer. Older. Girls. There, enough for you? *Glares*

Now that I've said everything I need to say, I think there's no need for me to keep on writing more.. but before I end, do watch this =)

YUI - Namidairo


T'was too big to embed, but I insist you hear it! It's a sad, yet memorable song o.o

And so it ends.

P.S: Post was slightly edited in rememberance of a former 'friendship.' Right Chilli? *Winks*



1 comment:

Karen Mich. Wong said...

I is so prouds of yous!
*tepuk tangan*