Saturday, September 5, 2009

Breaking the Cycle o.o

Bu.. I haven't been updating my blog for about a month or so.. anyone miss me? I doubt it =O

Anyways, this month was eventful. I was backstabbed. By a so-called friend known as- *Wanna know who ask me =D*

Son of a bitch. And I thought we were friends. He will pay in full price, the cost of betraying me one day.. I shall not elaborate more on how or why he betrayed me. All I need say is, he betrayed me over something he himself once did. Ironic, huh?

..Oh well. What's done is done. I've been waiting for this month for.. months? o.o since albums from 3DG, 30STM and SCANDAL're coming out this month ^.^ and the 1st single from 3DG's 3rd album, Life Starts Now, was recently released =O



While waiting in hell for those albums to surface, I've been reading and listening to songs like these:







Conclusion:
HEAR STEREOPONY'S HYDRANGEA GA SAITEIRU. >;)

And I've been playing DotA 24/7 recently with Tommy to improve my skills.. I'll put up some pictures when I've the mood :D *Senses Rene's boredom xD*

Personal msg to her:
IT'S YOUR FAULT WAD. ASK ME BLOG WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG. <.<

And my test results came out recently.. mostly kns <.<
Except for English.. got 63/75 for Paper 2. Hope I can at least get 80+ this time <.<
*Curses incompetent teacher for giving A2s*
No, make that 90+! >;)

Nothing more to say, other then the sidenote I've a new clan.. =D
Chao~

No comments: